Top
Begin typing your search above and press return to search.

Shop gutted in fire

By Staff Reporter
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print

GUWAHATI, April 6 - A massive fire completely gutted a shop and damaged property worth around Rs 40 lakh at Rehabari here on Monday evening.

According to police, the fire was suspected to be caused by an electric short circuit inside the shop which had a huge stock of painting products and chemicals.

Nine fire tenders were used to douse the fire.

The owner of the shop is one Ashok Bhati.

More in Entertainment
Next Story
Similar Posts
Shop gutted in fire

GUWAHATI, April 6 - A massive fire completely gutted a shop and damaged property worth around Rs 40 lakh at Rehabari here on Monday evening.

According to police, the fire was suspected to be caused by an electric short circuit inside the shop which had a huge stock of painting products and chemicals.

Nine fire tenders were used to douse the fire.

The owner of the shop is one Ashok Bhati.

More in Entertainment
Similar Posts