Top
Begin typing your search above and press return to search.

Prince Charles recovers from COVID-19

By The Assam Tribune
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print

LONDON, March 30 - Britain�s Prince Charles came out of self-isolation on Monday, seven days after it was confirmed that he had tested positive for coronavirus, a royal spokesperson said. The 71-year-old heir to the British throne had been self-isolating on the Queen�s Balmoral estate in Scotland after he had been tested by the National Health Service (NHS) in Aberdeenshire last week.

�Clarence House has confirmed today (Monday) that, having consulted with his doctor, The Prince of Wales is now out of self-isolation,� his spokesperson said.

His Clarence House royal office said the prince was in �good health� and was following the government�s restrictions as he carries on working from home.

His wife Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, had tested negative for the deadly virus at the same time, but the 72-year-old had also been self-isolating separately in Balmoral.

The royal couple were tested last Monday after they had flown out to Scotland in a jet and have remained there since then.

�It is not possible to ascertain from whom the Prince caught the virus owing to the high number of engagements he carried out in his public role during recent weeks,� Clarence House had said at the time.

Prince Charles, who made international headlines as he switched to the non-contact namaste as a form of greeting just as the coronavirus outbreak was declared a pandemic, spent seven days of quarantine at his Birkhall home on the royal Balmoral estate. � PTI

More in Entertainment
Next Story
Similar Posts
Prince Charles recovers from COVID-19

LONDON, March 30 - Britain�s Prince Charles came out of self-isolation on Monday, seven days after it was confirmed that he had tested positive for coronavirus, a royal spokesperson said. The 71-year-old heir to the British throne had been self-isolating on the Queen�s Balmoral estate in Scotland after he had been tested by the National Health Service (NHS) in Aberdeenshire last week.

�Clarence House has confirmed today (Monday) that, having consulted with his doctor, The Prince of Wales is now out of self-isolation,� his spokesperson said.

His Clarence House royal office said the prince was in �good health� and was following the government�s restrictions as he carries on working from home.

His wife Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, had tested negative for the deadly virus at the same time, but the 72-year-old had also been self-isolating separately in Balmoral.

The royal couple were tested last Monday after they had flown out to Scotland in a jet and have remained there since then.

�It is not possible to ascertain from whom the Prince caught the virus owing to the high number of engagements he carried out in his public role during recent weeks,� Clarence House had said at the time.

Prince Charles, who made international headlines as he switched to the non-contact namaste as a form of greeting just as the coronavirus outbreak was declared a pandemic, spent seven days of quarantine at his Birkhall home on the royal Balmoral estate. � PTI

More in Entertainment
Similar Posts