AIZAWL, April 9 - At least three persons including two children were burnt to death when their house caught fire on Friday night, a delayed report said today.
The incident occurred at Tleu hamlet in Mizoram�s south Lunglei district on Friday evening.
Police said the house was gutted by fire which was reportedly caused by electric short circuit.
The head of the family Tahla (50), his son Bawmita (10) and one-year-old daughter Merry were charred to death.
Tahla�s wife and another daughter were rescued by neighbours. One son was out of home at the time of the fire incident, police said.
The blaze completely gutted the house, police added.