Begin typing your search above and press return to search.

Man killed in house fire

By The Assam Tribune

AIZAWL, March 2 - A 38-year-old man was burnt alive when his house caught fire at around 11 pm last night in Mizoram-Assam border Kawnpui town in Kolasib district, police said.

Police said that Immanuel Lalhruaia was alone in the house which did not have electric connection and the fire was suspected to be caused by a candle while the victim was fast asleep. The fire was doused by local people. � PTI

Next Story