JORABAT, Sept 2 - A trailer caught fire due to a short circuit and its cabin got completely burnt around 4.30 this morning at Jorabat under Jorabat Police Outpost.
As per reports, the coal-laden trailer-truck, bearing registration no PB 10CU-9617, was on its way from Margherita to Guwahati. After reaching 13th Mile area of Jorabat, it caught fire due to a short-circuit in it. No loss of life was reported as the driver managed to escape. Jorabat Police with the help of fire service personnel took control of the situation, but the trailer�s cabin was completely gutted.