Begin typing your search above and press return to search.

Fire at Itanagar, 9 families rendered homeless

By Correspondent

ITANAGAR, Dec 16 - At least nine families were rendered homeless when a devastating early morning fire engulfed their dwellings here near the State Civil Secretariat on Sunday.

The blaze, suspected to have originated from an electrical short circuit, broke out in the wee hours at rented SPT house at ESS Sector here. There was, however, no report of any human casualty. But household properties worth lakhs of rupees were lost in the inferno.

BJP State vice president Tame Phassang visited the victims and provided financial assistance to the nine victim families as an immediate relief.

Next Story