Begin typing your search above and press return to search.

Fire at Fancy Bazar shop

By CITY CORRESPONDENT

GUWAHATI, March 12 - Fire broke out at a garment shop on SRCB road at Fancy Bazar this morning. No causalities were reported. A source in the Fire and Emergency Services said that three fire-tenders were rushed to the spot to douse the fire. Electrical short-circuit is suspected to have caused the fire.

Recommended Stories
Next Story
Similar Posts
Fire at Fancy Bazar shop

GUWAHATI, March 12 - Fire broke out at a garment shop on SRCB road at Fancy Bazar this morning. No causalities were reported. A source in the Fire and Emergency Services said that three fire-tenders were rushed to the spot to douse the fire. Electrical short-circuit is suspected to have caused the fire.

Recommended Stories
Similar Posts