Begin typing your search above and press return to search.

Fire at cinema hall

By Staff Reporter
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • koo
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • koo
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • koo

GUWAHATI, Oct 24 � A fire broke out in the PVR cinema hall located in the Dona Planet on the GS Road in ABC area around 5 pm today. Fire-tenders were rushed to the spot and it took the fire-fighters nearly half-an-hour to douse the fire.

Fire control room officials informed that the fire broke out due to a short-circuit and the loss of property is yet to be ascertained. No one was injured in the incident, fire official said. A number of other localities of Guwahati too witnessed incidents of accidental fire although no major damage to human life or property was reported in the last 24 hours.

Next Story
Similar Posts
Fire at cinema hall

GUWAHATI, Oct 24 � A fire broke out in the PVR cinema hall located in the Dona Planet on the GS Road in ABC area around 5 pm today. Fire-tenders were rushed to the spot and it took the fire-fighters nearly half-an-hour to douse the fire.

Fire control room officials informed that the fire broke out due to a short-circuit and the loss of property is yet to be ascertained. No one was injured in the incident, fire official said. A number of other localities of Guwahati too witnessed incidents of accidental fire although no major damage to human life or property was reported in the last 24 hours.