Begin typing your search above and press return to search.

Elephant electrocuted

By A Correspondent

NAGAON, Sept 17 - A wild elephant was electrocuted at Dhing Borichapori near Sutirpar wildlife Forest Beat under Laokhuwa Wildlife Sanctuary on Tuesday night. Sources claimed that the jumbo came in contact with 11 KV electric lines.

A herd of wild jumbos had come out in search of food from Laokhuwa Wildlife Sanctuary, and one among the herd suddenly came in contact with the live wire and died on the spot.

The matter is being investigated, the sources added.

Next Story