Begin typing your search above and press return to search.

Elephant dies of electrocution

By Staff Reporter

GUWAHATI, March 29 � An adult female elephant died of electrocution in the Narangi Cantonment depot area this morning. Forest sources said that the elephant which was part of a herd, came into contact with a live wire that fell off while the elephant was probably trying to forage some tree branches with its trunk. The post-mortem has been done.

An Army release also stated that an on-the-spot postmortem was conducted by the doctor accompanying the forest officials.

Next Story
Similar Posts

— Dalai Lama(THIS IS STATIC)

Elephant dies of electrocution

GUWAHATI, March 29 � An adult female elephant died of electrocution in the Narangi Cantonment depot area this morning. Forest sources said that the elephant which was part of a herd, came into contact with a live wire that fell off while the elephant was probably trying to forage some tree branches with its trunk. The post-mortem has been done.

An Army release also stated that an on-the-spot postmortem was conducted by the doctor accompanying the forest officials.

Similar Posts

— Dalai Lama(THIS IS STATIC)