Begin typing your search above and press return to search.

Doklam impasse Withdrawal of Indian troops must for talks: China

By The Assam Tribune
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • koo
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • koo
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • koo

BEIJING, July 26 - China today reiterated that no meaningful dialogue can be held with India until it �unconditionally� withdraws troops from the disputed Doklam area and said Foreign Minister Wang Yi has authoritatively made Beijing�s position clear on the issue.

Wang, who is the first top Chinese leader to have commented so far on the Doklam impasse, yesterday claimed that India �admitted� to entering Chinese territory. He said India should �conscientiously withdraw� its troops from the area.

�The remarks of Foreign Minister Wang Yi are authoritative and has made our position clear. I don�t have anything to explain,� Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Lu Kang told a media briefing. He, however, declined to react to reports that both sides have deployed over 3,000 troops each at Doklam, saying the question should be referred to the Chinese Defence Ministry. � PTI

More in Entertainment
Next Story
Similar Posts
Doklam impasse Withdrawal of Indian troops must for talks: China

BEIJING, July 26 - China today reiterated that no meaningful dialogue can be held with India until it �unconditionally� withdraws troops from the disputed Doklam area and said Foreign Minister Wang Yi has authoritatively made Beijing�s position clear on the issue.

Wang, who is the first top Chinese leader to have commented so far on the Doklam impasse, yesterday claimed that India �admitted� to entering Chinese territory. He said India should �conscientiously withdraw� its troops from the area.

�The remarks of Foreign Minister Wang Yi are authoritative and has made our position clear. I don�t have anything to explain,� Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Lu Kang told a media briefing. He, however, declined to react to reports that both sides have deployed over 3,000 troops each at Doklam, saying the question should be referred to the Chinese Defence Ministry. � PTI

More in Entertainment
Similar Posts