Begin typing your search above and press return to search.

Student electrocuted at Howraghat

By Correspondent
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • koo
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • koo
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • koo

Diphu, Oct 18: A Higher Secondary (HS) 2nd year student who has been known as Pranjit Nath (18) was electrocuted last night at his own residence situated at Howraghat Ward No-2.

According to a report received the incident took place while he was trying to repair an inverter of his own house. The reports said that Pranjit lost his life on the spot after the high voltage electric shock. Though he was admitted at the Howraghat Block Primary Health Centre (BPHC) soon after the incident, subsequently the doctor declared him brough dead.

Pranjit Nath was a student of commerce stream of Hojai College. Pranjit was a very loyal and beloved one to his friends and teachers. Local people and teachers mourned deeply on his untimely death.

More in Entertainment
Next Story
Similar Posts
Student electrocuted at Howraghat

Diphu, Oct 18: A Higher Secondary (HS) 2nd year student who has been known as Pranjit Nath (18) was electrocuted last night at his own residence situated at Howraghat Ward No-2.

According to a report received the incident took place while he was trying to repair an inverter of his own house. The reports said that Pranjit lost his life on the spot after the high voltage electric shock. Though he was admitted at the Howraghat Block Primary Health Centre (BPHC) soon after the incident, subsequently the doctor declared him brough dead.

Pranjit Nath was a student of commerce stream of Hojai College. Pranjit was a very loyal and beloved one to his friends and teachers. Local people and teachers mourned deeply on his untimely death.

More in Entertainment
Similar Posts