Diphu, July 20: A massive fire broke out on Tuesday morning at around 8.30 am at Manja in Karbi Anglong.
According to reports received, the fire broke out from a Dhaba situated opposite of the Assam Gramin Vikash bank along NH-36. Though the fire was attempted to be doused by the two fire engines sent from the fire and emergency department, Diphu, the Dhaba was engulfed completely in flames.
According to reports, the fire started due to an electrical short circuit. Huge properties were damaged in the flames, the owner of the Dhaba said.