Top
Begin typing your search above and press return to search.

2 of family die after eating mushrooms

By Correspondent
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print

TURA, April 18 - A grandmother and a minor girl died while six others suffered food poisoning after consuming wild mushrooms last night in remote Rongdong village under Siju in Garo Hills.

Four, including two minors, are said to be stable and recovering in hospitals in Tura and Goalpara in Assam. Jumila S Marak (65) and her granddaughter Dikkandi S Marak (4) died while on their way to Tura Hospital.

More in Entertainment
Next Story
Similar Posts
2 of family die after eating mushrooms

TURA, April 18 - A grandmother and a minor girl died while six others suffered food poisoning after consuming wild mushrooms last night in remote Rongdong village under Siju in Garo Hills.

Four, including two minors, are said to be stable and recovering in hospitals in Tura and Goalpara in Assam. Jumila S Marak (65) and her granddaughter Dikkandi S Marak (4) died while on their way to Tura Hospital.

More in Entertainment
Similar Posts