Begin typing your search above and press return to search.

Woman sustains burn injuries as gas stove bursts

By Staff Reporter
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • koo
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • koo
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • koo

GUWAHATI, March 17 - A 22-year-old housewife sustained burn injuries when a gas stove burst while she was trying to light it this morning.

The incident took place at Hafiznagar under the Paltanbazar Police Station.

Police said the victim, Monica Singh, hails from Hojai and has been staying at a rented accommodation here. Her husband, who works outside, had arrived this morning.

The incident took place around 6.30 in the morning.

Police have ruled out foul play, saying that the victim had claimed in her statement that it was an accident.

Monica, who sustained 50 per cent burn injuries, is being treated at a private hospital at Bhangagarh.

Next Story
Similar Posts
Woman sustains burn injuries as gas stove bursts

GUWAHATI, March 17 - A 22-year-old housewife sustained burn injuries when a gas stove burst while she was trying to light it this morning.

The incident took place at Hafiznagar under the Paltanbazar Police Station.

Police said the victim, Monica Singh, hails from Hojai and has been staying at a rented accommodation here. Her husband, who works outside, had arrived this morning.

The incident took place around 6.30 in the morning.

Police have ruled out foul play, saying that the victim had claimed in her statement that it was an accident.

Monica, who sustained 50 per cent burn injuries, is being treated at a private hospital at Bhangagarh.