Begin typing your search above and press return to search.

House gutted at Paltan Bazar

By CITY CORRESPONDENT

GUWAHATI, Aug 23 - An Assam-type house comprising nine rooms was gutted in a huge fire that took place near the Meghdoot cinema hall in Paltan Bazar area here last night.

Fire and emergency service officials said altogether seven fire-tenders were pressed into service to douse the fire, which is suspected to have been caused by an electrical short-circuit.

No casualty is reported, while the total loss of property is yet to be ascertained.

More in Entertainment
Next Story
Similar Posts
House gutted at Paltan Bazar

GUWAHATI, Aug 23 - An Assam-type house comprising nine rooms was gutted in a huge fire that took place near the Meghdoot cinema hall in Paltan Bazar area here last night.

Fire and emergency service officials said altogether seven fire-tenders were pressed into service to douse the fire, which is suspected to have been caused by an electrical short-circuit.

No casualty is reported, while the total loss of property is yet to be ascertained.

More in Entertainment
Similar Posts