PARIS, Nov 16 - France staged dozens of raids on suspected extremists today and bombed the Islamic State group in Syria as the Prime Minister steeled the nation for more bloodshed after its deadliest ever terror attacks.
A traumatised nation stopped for a minute�s silence at midday (1630 IST) to honour at least 129 people killed in the unprecedented assault on Paris nightspots.
Thousands paused in the capital�s streets and President Francois Hollande observed silence at the Sorbonne University, in recognition of the large number of young victims.
Investigators identified two more attackers involved in the attack, including a Frenchman previously charged in a �terrorist� case and a suicide bomber found with a Syrian passport, although the authenticity of the document still needs to be verified.
Police conducted �several dozen� raids across France while Belgian Police launched a new operation in a radical hotspot in the increasingly international probe.
In the southeastern French city of Lyon, police found �an arsenal of weapons,� including a rocket launcher and Kalashnikov assault rifle.
More than 100 people have been placed under house arrest, 23 arrested and 31 weapons seized, Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said.
Prime Minister Manuel Valls warned that more attacks could follow.
�We know that operations were being prepared and are still being prepared, not only against France but other European countries too,� he told RTL radio.
Valls said Friday�s attacks were �planned from Syria�.
Late on Sunday, French planes took off from the Gulf to bomb the stronghold of the Islamic State jihadists, who claimed responsibility for Friday�s carnage in Paris.
French jets hit an IS command post, a recruitment centre, a munitions depot and a �terrorist� training camp in Raqa and more raids were reported today.
Much of the investigation�s focus has swung to Belgium. French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said the attacks were �prepared abroad and involved a team situated on Belgian territory and who may have benefited from... Complicity in France.�
Three brothers are believed to be involved in the attacks, one who was arrested, one who blew himself up, while police have released a photograph of the third, 26-year-old Salah Abdeslam, who is thought to be on the run.
A major new operation was launched today in the suburb which has a reputation as a hotbed of Islamic militancy.
Five of seven known attackers in France have been identified, but it is unclear if other gunmen involved fled after the attacks which are believed to have been carried out by three teams.
Two of the gunmen involved in the worst carnage of 89 killed at the Bataclan theatre have been identified as 29-year-old Paris native Omar Ismail Mostefai and 28-year-old Samy Amimour. � PTI