Top
Begin typing your search above and press return to search.

Fire

By Staff Reporter
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print

GUWAHATI, Aug 24 - A major fire broke out at the popular �W� outlet located in Gauhati Club area this afternoon. The fire broke out around 2.45 pm due to electrical short-circuit, sources said. No one was injured.

More in Entertainment
Next Story
Similar Posts
Fire

GUWAHATI, Aug 24 - A major fire broke out at the popular �W� outlet located in Gauhati Club area this afternoon. The fire broke out around 2.45 pm due to electrical short-circuit, sources said. No one was injured.

More in Entertainment
Similar Posts