PARIS, Nov 14 - No Indian casualty has been reported in the dreadful terror attacks in France that killed at least 128 people and injured nearly 200 others, External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj said today.
�I have spoken to Indian Ambassador in France. He has informed me that all Indians are safe. France has advised citizens to stay indoors,� Swaraj, who is in Los Angeles to attend the Regional Pravasi Bharatiya Divas, tweeted.
Earlier, Manish Prabhat, Indian Deputy Chief of Mission here, had said, �So far, no casualty of any Indian has been reported. We released a helpline number following the information of attacks and throughout the night have received calls, but no incident involving an Indian has been reported.� � PTI