AIZAWL, April 8 - A 35-year-old man and his two sons died while four others were hospitalised after eating wild mushroom in Mizoram-Tripura-Bangladesh border Mamit town, police said today.
Biakrinawma (10) died in Mamit district hospital last night. His brother Malsawmtluanga (8) died this morning and their father Saikhuma breathed his last this afternoon, they said.
Saikhuma reportedly collected wild mushroom from the jungle on Monday and they ate it in dinner after which the family and a guest began suffering from stomach pain and loose motion, police said.
Saikhuma�s wife Ramdinmawii (34), their daughters and their guest were brought to Aizawl by helicopter today and their condition was stated to be critical, police said. � PTI