AGARTALA, June 1 - A woman and her two kids were charred to death in a fire and subsequent explosion of an LPG cylinder at Hrishyamukh in Tripura�s South district, police said.
One Jhunu Debnath, a small trader was pouring petrol from one container to another last night when his wife was standing near with a makeshift kerosene lamp and the petrol container suddenly caught fire which soon engulfed his thatched house.
�His wife also caught fire and rushed to a room where two LPG cylinders were stored and those cylinders then exploded. The woman and her two children were charred to death on the spot�, SP, Police control, D Roy told reporters. However, Jhunu escaped unhurt. � PTI